Janesville Auto Care FAQs

<< 1 2

A: I need to replace a burned out fuse, what should I do?

Always replace burned-out fuses with ones of the same amperage (printed on the fuse) and note that if a fuse continues to "blow," you should have the circuit checked professionally by one of our Janesville Auto Repair technicians for defects.  Call today to schedule an appointment, 608-758-2886... More

J and S Auto Care Specialists